86th Armored Corps Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Best tier VII or tier VIII Premium to buy?

FacitInfernum
    FacitInfernum
    Soldier
    Soldier

Best tier VII or tier VIII Premium to buy? Empty Best tier VII or tier VIII Premium to buy?

Post by FacitInfernum Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:04 pm

What's up everybody?

As Christmas has just passed, the time to spend some Christmas cash on some new premiums has finally arrived!!

Keenthemachine and I are looking into grabbing up a couple of premium tanks, and are wondering what you guys think of the ones out there currently?

Looking for something good at earning some credits, and still being fun to play. Need the credits for upkeep on our tiger II's as we grind toward higher tiered baddies. We're not opposed to playing anything that drives and shoots. Razz

So, fire away with your suggestions! I'll be checking in occasionally to hear your thoughts!

~FacitInfernum

"You have the right, to take my life, but know, that I will also, take yours."
    0mnomnomnom

Best tier VII or tier VIII Premium to buy? Empty Re: Best tier VII or tier VIII Premium to buy?

Post by 0mnomnomnom Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Most tier 8 premiums are the same when it comes to earning credits. Bad games where you don't fire a shot/die fast. You can get about 10-20k credits still. If you do very awesome, get 8 kills, damage others, and cap points. You can be looking at around 150-175k that match. Average for me is between 50-100k on a normal match up. I prefer using the T34. It is tier 8 American Heavy. It has a 120mm cannon with about a 15 second reload. As with most American tanks, the turret armor is very thick, while haul is thinner. All around though, the tanks stats are Turret Armor - 279/127/203 for front/sides/rear mm. Hull Armor - 102/76/51. View range is 360, signal range of 745. And packs 1,500 Hit points. Oh, and its fast at 35km/h. Smile

I prefer this tank, due to my play style. I like being able to sit behind a dead tank/rock/wall and shoot over it. And it bounces most rounds shot at the turret. It has the speed to keep up with mediums. Fire power to take on Tier 10s. And armor to "face hug" and brawl other tanks.

Its main weakness are that: It fires a bit slow, horrible hull armor, and easy to hit weak points.

Best used hulling down/sniping/1vs1 fights.

That is my thoughts on what you guys should get. Oh.. and fighting against other premiums? I have never lost a 1vs1 fight against any of them. This Premium has the fire power, and armor to take them on.
    FacitInfernum
    FacitInfernum
    Soldier
    Soldier

Best tier VII or tier VIII Premium to buy? Empty Re: Best tier VII or tier VIII Premium to buy?

Post by FacitInfernum Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Sweet! I was considering the t34 already. Mostly due to the fact that taking them on in my Tiger was a very difficult endeavor. Only killed a handful of them thus far, typically at great range, sniping in the tiger.

Ran into a platoon of three of them once. Needless to say, the other tank I was with and myself were unable to hold that flank for very long. .-.

Any thoughts on the su-122-44 or t26e4?
    LiQuiD117
    LiQuiD117
    Deputy Commander
    Deputy Commander

Post by LiQuiD117 Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:10 am

well, according to a study done a while ago, the highest earning credits tank was the JaG 8.8 i dont have the link anymore to the table but it was at the top. the diffrence between the premies isnt much i dont think, but just letting you know the 8.8 was top of the earnings table.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:20 am